Friday, January 15, 2010

going on two

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." --Elizabeth Stone

I love this boy. He'll be two in a week and a day. I can hardly stand it. I'll be reminiscing this week about my pregnancy and birth and will finally get my birth story in writing, something I am really looking forward to.
This boy is light and energy and laughter and pure joy and has brightened our lives beyond comprehension. I am forever grateful that God entrusted him to us. What an amazing gift. We love you, sweetheart!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cyndi!

    I think of that quote you posted often, because it really sums up what it is to be a mom. When you're pregnant you think the worrying over miscarriage and healthy birth will end when the baby comes but it's really only the beginning, isn't it? You will love age two and I am looking forward to your birth story... I love birth stories. :)

    ReplyDelete